Last Revision: October 26, 2023
How to Drop or Withdraw from Your Course
- Use the online “Course Drop/Withdraw Form” found under the University Forms Column on Academic Plan & Forms navigation menu of your student ecampus.
- You’ll need to submit a separate form for each course.
- If you do not currently have access to the Internet and need to drop or withdraw from a course, please contact [email protected] or call the university’s toll free number and ask to be transferred to the Office of the Registrar. In an emergency, including technical difficulties, we will honor the drop or withdrawal date as the date we received your voicemail or email in the Office of the Registrar.
- Informing a university staff member who is not part of the Registrar's office is not considered an official drop or withdrawal request.
- You will not be able to submit a withdrawal request if the last week of your course has already started, or if you are already on an approved extension of your course. See Appealing to Withdraw from a Course after Withdrawal Period Ends.