Come Back for Another Degree
Welcome back! We're excited that you have chosen to return to pursue a second degree. As a returning alumnus, you do not need to re-submit the admissions application. Just follow the steps below and you'll be back on campus in no time!
1. Enroll in Your New Program
Note: There are some programs that have specific requirements. If your program is listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance before enrolling.
- Log into the ecampus with your student ID and password. (If you forgot your ID or password, there are links to recover them on the login page.)
- In the ecampus, select Alumni Services from the top menu, and then under Ready to Return, select Enroll in a New Program.
- If everything is correct, select your new program type, name, and concentration using the drop down menus, and then click the Submit button.
- Watch for an email from advising with more information regarding your new enrollment.
2. Review Your Contact Information
While in the ecampus, select your name (person icon on mobile) from the top blue menu bar and select Edit Profile to review and update your contact information. It's important that this is current so your academic advisor can contact you.
3. Transfer Credit
After you are admitted to your new program, review the transfer credit process if you have earned non-APUS college credit that was not evaluated in your previous degree.
4. Register for Courses and Pay for School
Select the Register Now button in the ecampus when you're ready to sign up for classes. And just like before, you'll want to have your payment options ready before you register. Learn more about paying for school.
Have additional questions?
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to discuss your next program at APU.