APU Student Handbook
In this section

Last Revision: January 30, 2024

Voter Registration

We support the National Voter Registration Act (or ‘Motor Voter Law’) and encourage our students who are U.S. citizens to exercise their right to vote. To vote, you must register. You can register in person at any driver's license agency or public assistance and disability agency in your home state. You can also submit a mail-in registration from anywhere in the United States. For more information, visit the U.S. Election Assistance Commission website .