Quality graduate education in an online, flexible format.
Our online graduate programs are developed with input from industry advisors to bring you relevant curriculum in the most popular fields. Courses are taught online by dedicated professionals who bring real world experience and passion into the classroom.
To learn more about doctoral admission requirements, please view our doctoral program pages.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) required from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our international admissions page for more information.
- You will be asked to submit a legible color copy of your valid government-issued photo ID. Military students, except Air Force, can submit a government issued JST transcript.
- Average 36-47 credit hours
- Takes about 2 years to complete full time
- 7 years total time allowed to complete
- 15 max transfer credits accepted
The following master's degree programs have additional admissions requirements:
- Accounting (M.S.)
- Cybersecurity Studies (M.S.)
- Educational Leadership (M.Ed.)
- Health Information Management (M.S.)
- Higher Education Administration (M.Ed.)
- Information Technology (M.S.)
- Nursing (MSN)
- Nursing RN to MSN
- Online Teaching (M.Ed.)
- Psychology (M.A.)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Sociology (M.A.)
- Student Affairs in Higher Education (M.Ed.)
- Teaching (M.Ed.)
- Average18-27 credit hours
- Takes about 1 year to complete full time
- 3 years total time allowed to complete
- 9 max transfer credits accepted
The following certificate programs have additional admission requirements:
- All NanoCert students participate in COLL599 Classroom Success. This non-credit-bearing course has no tuition costs, but incurs a $50 course fee.
Steps to Get Started
Complete Admissions Requirements
After you submit your admissions application, review the graduate degree-seeking or non-degree seeking admissions ecampus tutorial and relevant tuition checklists (i.e., financial aid). An admissions representative will walk you through the follow-up steps you need to get started.
Sat - Sun: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET