Last Revision: July 26, 2023
Before You Start Your Program - Master's
The following policies apply to master’s degrees, graduate certificates, and graduate learning tracks.
- What is a Master's Degree?
- Maintaining Your Contact Information
- Appropriate Program Progression
- Changing your Major/Program - FSA Students
- Changing Your Major/Program - Non-FSA Students
- Annual Academic Progress Requirements
- GPA Requirements for Graduation Eligibility
- Program Deadline Requirements for Graduation Eligibility
- Course Attempt Limits for Graduation Eligibility
- Examinations and Proctors
- Final Course Requirements (Comprehensive Exams, Capstones, Practicums and Thesis Courses)