The university has agreements with a number of federal, state and local, or civilian occupations and training programs that may earn you potential transfer credit. Select from the list below if you participated in any training programs with these organizations.
- Anti-Terrorism Training & Consulting Solutions, Inc. (A-T Solutions, Inc.)
- Basic Law Enforcement Training (BLET)
- Cobb County Police Academy
- Defense Threat Reduction University
- Fairfax County Criminal Justice Academy
- FBI National Academy Associates Youth Leadership Program
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Coursework
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC)
- Firefighter Certifications - DoD/IFSAC/NPQS/ProBoard
- Florida Law Enforcement Academy
- Indianapolis Fire Department (IFD) Fire Recruit Training Program
- Law Enforcement Training / Police Academy
- Maryland State Police Academy Training
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT)
- Northern Virginia Criminal Justice Academy - In Service Training Courses
- Northern Virginia Criminal Justice Training Academy
- Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST)
- Public Safety Training and Development (PSTD)
Homeland Security training programs are located on our Government Training page.
If you need help or have questions, our transfer credit staff is available and will guide you through the process step by step.