The university has agreements with a number of federal, state and local, or civilian occupations and training programs that may earn you potential transfer credit. Select from the list below if you participated in any training programs with these organizations.

Homeland Security training programs are located on our Government Training page.

Contact Us

If you need help or have questions, our transfer credit staff is available and will guide you through the process step by step.