Wondering how many transfer credits you’re eligible to receive at AMU? We can answer that question by providing you with a preliminary transfer credit review. There’s no charge and you don’t have to apply to the university to request the review.
The service is available for prospective students and newly enrolled students seeking further guidance for initial registrations.
Requesting a Preliminary Review
- Contact an admissions representative to request the review.
- Submit a preliminary transfer credit review disclaimer.
- Provide unofficial copies of your academic transcripts, military transcripts, or credit by exam scores. Please note that individual certificates (military or civilian) will NOT be reviewed as part of the preliminary review.
The review will begin once all documents have been received by the transfer credit department. Please allow 2-3 business days for the review. Results will be emailed to you from email@example.com.
Note: You are not eligible for a preliminary review if you:
- Already submitted an the official Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) form.
- Had a previous preliminary review completed.