Quality graduate education in an online, flexible format.
Our online graduate programs are developed with input from industry advisors to bring you relevant curriculum in the most popular fields. Courses are taught online by dedicated professionals who bring real world experience and passion into the classroom.
To learn more about doctoral admission requirements, please view our doctoral program pages.
Admission Requirements for Master's Degrees, Graduate Certificates, and Graduate Learning Tracks
- You will need a bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our international admissions page for more information.
- You will be asked to submit a legible color copy of your valid government-issued photo ID. Military students, except Air Force, can submit a government issued JST transcript.
Master’s degrees are a good choice if you want a more in-depth study of your undergraduate degree, or to pursue new academic study in another field.
- Average 36-47 credit hours
- Takes about 2 years to complete full time
- 7 years total time allowed to complete
- 15 max transfer credits accepted
The following master's degree programs have additional admissions requirements:
- Accounting (M.S.)
- Cybersecurity Studies (M.S.)
- Educational Leadership (M.Ed.)
- Health Information Management (M.S.)
- Higher Education Administration (M.Ed.)
- Information Technology (M.S.)
- Nursing (MSN)
- Nursing RN to MSN
- Online Teaching (M.Ed.)
- Psychology (M.A.)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Sociology (M.A.)
- Student Affairs in Higher Education (M.Ed.)
- Teaching (M.Ed.)
- Teaching-Elementary Education (M.Ed.)
- Teaching-Secondary Social Studies (M.Ed.)
A certificate program provides a 6- to 8-course focus on a particular topic or set of issues.
- Average18-27 credit hours
- Takes about 1 year to complete full time
- 3 years total time allowed to complete
- 9 max transfer credits accepted
The following certificate programs have additional admission requirements:
- Digital Forensics
- Executive Coaching
- IT Project Management
- Information Assurance
- Information Systems Security
- K-6 STEAM (STEM+the Arts)
- K-12 Athletic Administration
- K-12 Online Learning
- K-12 Reading and Differentiated Instruction
- K-12 Virtual School Administration
- Life Coaching
Graduate Learning Track
A learning track program provides a 3-course focus on a particular topic or set of issues.
- All learning track students participate in COLL599 Classroom Success. This non-credit-bearing course has no tuition costs, but incurs a $50 course fee.