Our program options accommodate individuals at various stages, whether you're in search of professional development or coursework to support your lifelong leaning ambitions. We offer single courses, certificates, and coursework that helps prepare for industry-recognized certification. Courses are taught by practitioners with real-world expertise.
We provide customized training and workforce development with continually updated and relevant coursework to address dynamic, diverse, real-world needs.
- Online learning, anytime, anywhere
- Experienced faculty with real-world industry knowledge
- Timely and relevant courses
- APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation, and Distribution (CLTD)
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Administrative Professional (Voucher Included)
- Records Management Certificate
- Certified Quality Auditor (Voucher Included)
- Certified Quality Engineer (Voucher Included)
- Lean Six Sigma
- Project Management Institute Certificates
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
These courses are designed to help current educational professionals seeking to maintain certification. (These programs do not lead to certification or licensure. Be sure to check any state-specific or other requirements applicable to you, including certification, licensure, and certificate enhancements, to ensure coursework will help meet your needs.)
Higher Education topics and courses include Foundations of Higher Education, Online Higher Education Administration, Student Affairs in Higher Education, Leadership and Supervision in Higher Education, and Coaching.
Teaching Topics and courses include Foundations of Education, Methods and STEAM, Reading/Literacy, Special Education/Differentiation, Technology/Digital Literacy, TESOL/ESL/ELL.
Health & Fitness
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor (Voucher Included)
- NCSF Certified Strength Coach (Voucher Included)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer Spanish option available (Voucher Included)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Exam Preparation (Voucher Included)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) (Voucher Included)
Intelligence and Security
- Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification Preparedness (IFPC)
Army Credentialing Assistance (CA) Program
As the #1 provider of higher education to the U.S. military* we are proud to support the Army Credentialing Assistance (CA) Program. Army CA allows you to pursue industry-recognized civilian credentials, licenses, and certifications to help you enhance your skills in an area outside your military occupational specialty.
*based on FY 2019 DoD tuition assistance data, as reported by Military Times, 2020.