National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) is a non-profit honors organization that recognizes and elevates high achievers. NSCS members are deeply committed to service, integrity and scholarship and, as a result, are impacting their campus and local communities every day.
Career and graduate school connections, leadership and service experiences, access to discounts and savings, as well as $250,000 in scholarships annually.
Lifetime membership fee:
$95 (which grants a membership certificate).
If you are currently a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, your group is active on Facebook. For assistance connecting with this group email@example.com.
The National Society of Collegiate Scholars achieved GOLD standing per the university's Chapter Standards Program. Gold standing demonstrates a high level of chapter involvement and denotes excellence in chapter leadership and member engagement.
Campus leadership opportunities are a great way to meet other students, alumni, and faculty at the university while also developing skills in the areas of:
- Administrative and project management
- Organizational knowledge and strategy
- Critical thinking and reflection
- Communication skills
- Leadership and teamwork
The Office of Student and Alumni Affairs is always looking for people to get involved and be campus leaders, including chapter officers, who lead student organizations like this one. If you’re interested in being a campus leader and chapter officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask if there are chapter officer openings for this organization!
Eligible students meeting the criteria below will receive an invitation during the months of February and August. If you believe you are eligible and do not receive an invitation, email email@example.com.
- Active associate or bachelor's student (completed at least one of our courses in the past 12 months)
- 3.00 or above cumulative GPA
- Completed a minimum of six semester hours in your current program
- Completed no more than 60 semester hours total (including our credits and transfer credits)
- Complied with university policies on academic integrity