The purpose of this organization is to encourage superior academic achievement among students in their first year, to promote intelligent living and a continued high standard of learning and to assist women and men in recognizing and developing meaningful goals for their roles in society.
Recognition for outstanding academic achievements and networking opportunities for students in their first year.
Annual membership fee:
If you are currently a member of Alpha Lambda Delta, your group is active on Facebook. For assistance connecting with this group, email email@example.com.
Campus leadership opportunities are a great way to meet other students, alumni, and faculty at the university while also developing skills in the areas of:
- Administrative and project management
- Organizational knowledge and strategy
- Critical thinking and reflection
- Communication skills
- Leadership and teamwork
The Office of Student and Alumni Affairs is always looking for people to get involved and be campus leaders, including chapter officers, who lead student organizations like this one. If you’re interested in being a campus leader and chapter officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask if there are chapter officer openings for this organization!
Eligible students meeting the criteria below will receive an invitation during the months of April and October. If you believe you are eligible and do not receive an invitation, email email@example.com.
- Status Requirement: active student (completed at least one course in the past 12 months)
- Program Requirement: enrolled in a bachelor's degree in any discipline
- GPA: 3.5 or above cumulative GPA in current program
- Semester Hour Requirement: completed at least 6 semester hours with the university in the current program; completed a maximum of 29 total semester hours toward current program (university and transfer credit)
- Complied with the university policies on academic integrity
For questions on eligibility criteria or general information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.