Epsilon Pi Phi is an academic honor society for students studying emergency and disaster management and/or homeland security. This chapter received national recognition in 2010 and immediately began working for the reward, advancement, and recognition of emergency/continuity management and homeland security as a discipline and profession. In addition, the society strives to encourage a high standard of excellence in these related fields of practice and study. The vision of Epsilon Pi Phi is to provide a foundation for excellence in the development of exceptional professional and academic leaders.
Access to networking with both students and professionals in Emergency Management, CEM/AEM resources and recognition of academic success in field of study.
Lifetime Membership fee:
$45 (which grants a membership certificate).
Membership is invitation only. Alumni can join up to 12 months after their conferral date if all eligibility requirements were met at the time of their completion.
If you are currently a member of Epsilon Pi Phi, your group is active on Facebook. For assistance connecting with this group, email email@example.com.
Epsilon Pi Phi has achieved SILVER standing per the university's Chapter Standards program. Silver standing demonstrates a notable level of chapter involvement and denotes excellence in chapter leadership and member engagement.
Campus leadership opportunities are a great way to meet other students, alumni, and faculty at the university while also developing skills in the areas of:
- Administrative and project management
- Organizational knowledge and strategy
- Critical thinking and reflection
- Communication skills
- Leadership and teamwork
The Office of Student and Alumni Affairs is always looking for people to get involved and be campus leaders, including chapter officers, who lead student organizations like this one. If you’re interested in being a campus leader and chapter officer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask if there are chapter officer openings for this organization!
Eligible students will receive an invitation during the months of January and July. If you believe you are eligible and do not receive an invitation, email email@example.com.
- Active student (completed at least one of our courses in the past 12 months)
- 3.50 or above cumulative GPA for bachelor's students
- 3.75 or above cumulative GPA for master's students
- Completed a minimum of six semester hours at the university
- Achieved at least half of the semester hours required of the academic program
- Enrolled in a bachelor's or master's level emergency and disaster management or homeland security program.
- Has complied with university policies on academic integrity
For questions on eligibility criteria or general information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.