The purpose of this society shall be to promote and recognize excellence in academics, research, and service to the profession of student affairs.
Scholarship opportunities, lifetime recognition for outstanding achievements, networking with members, alumni, and professionals.
$14 (eligible students may join for a lifetime membership fee of $9. A PayPal fee of $5 per student or member is charged for a total membership fee of $14. Fees include a personalized certificate, lapel pin, and honor cord).
If you are currently a member of Chi Sigma Alpha, your group is active on Facebook. For assistance connecting with this group, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chi Sigma Alpha achieved BRONZE standing per the university's Chapter Standards program. Bronze standing demonstrates a notable level of chapter involvement and denotes excellence in chapter leadership and member engagement.
Campus leadership opportunities are a great way to meet other students, alumni, and faculty at the university while also developing skills in the areas of:
- Administrative and project management
- Organizational knowledge and strategy
- Critical thinking and reflection
- Communication skills
- Leadership and teamwork
The Office of Student and Alumni Affairs is always looking for people to get involved and be campus leaders, including chapter officers, who lead student organizations like this one. If you’re interested in being a campus leader and chapter officer, please email email@example.com to ask if there are chapter officer openings for this organization!
Eligible students will receive an invitation during the months of February and August. If you believe you are eligible and do not receive an invitation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Status Requirement: active student (completed at least one course in the past 12 months)
- Program Requirement: graduate degree in Student Affairs
- GPA: 3.7 or above cumulative GPA in current program
- Semester Hour Requirement: completed at least six semester hours with the university in the current program; completed at least 18 total required semester hours in current program (university and transfer credit)
- Complied with university policies on academic integrity
For questions on eligibility criteria or general information, email email@example.com.