Skip Navigation
Welcome to the APUS Help Center

Requesting Transfer Credits for a Second Degree

If you have previously earned a degree at our university and are starting a new degree at the same level (i.e associate to bachelor's), you should complete the Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) application to see if any of your previous credits earned might transfer to your new program. This is especially helpful if you have previously completed a certificate or associate degree and want to transfer those credits toward a bachelor's degree.

Contact your admissions representative at or 877-777-9081 if you have additional questions.