Skip Navigation

Managing Multiple Sources of Aid

We encourage you to apply for any scholarship or aid resource that can help with your educational costs, but you must inform the Financial Aid Office of multiple sources of financial aid. This includes FSA, military tuition assistance (TA), employer vouchers, outside scholarships, state grants, vocational rehabilitation, or agency funding.

To notify us, simply email Include the following in your email:

Note: Failure to inform the Financial Aid Office could result in a loss or reduction of your Federal Student Aid and repayment of aid back to the university.