Skip Navigation

Military Tuition Assistance

We have been educating those who serve™ since 1991, and we are a top provider of education to the U.S. military today. We are as dedicated to helping you pay for school as we are to helping you start and finish it. Here are just a few ways we support our military students:

  • Low tuition rates to help limit your out-of-pocket costs beyond military tuition assistance (TA).
  • A tuition grant designed to cap  our undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour for U.S. active-duty servicemembers and their spouses/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists.
  • The technology fee is waived for active-duty servicemembers, National Guard members, and Reservists.
  • A master's-level book grant is available to active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists, providing no-cost textbooks and ebooks for master’s-level courses.
  • Possible transfer credits for your military courses including CCAF, JST, DANTES, METC, and ACE-evaluated training.
  • Inclusion in the DANTES Catalog of Nationally and Regionally Accredited Distance Learning Programs.
  • Online support teams and military education coordinators located at base installations around the country. 

We recommend you start this process at least 4 weeks prior to your course start date.

  1. Apply for admission to our university and print your degree plan.
  2. Register for courses; all branches require registration prior to approval.
  3. Choose Military TA as your payment method.
  4. Meet with your Education Services Officer (ESO) for a briefing on TA.
  5. Log into your branch education portal and follow their process for enrolling and requesting TA. You will need to make a separate request for each course with a unique start date (use TA school code 3389A).
  6. If your branch does not automatically forward your TA authorization, send your ESO-approved forms to us via fax 866-755-8763 or email
  7. Disclose all sources of aid: Contact the financial aid office if you plan to use multiple sources of aid, such as FSA or other scholarships.

Each branch of the service has a specific TA process. Please select your branch portal below for the most up-to-date information.

The total balance not covered by TA, including fees, must be paid before you can start your course(s). Here are a few ways to pay the balance beyond your TA payments.

Out of Pocket (credit card, e-check):

To make direct payments on your account, login to your student portal via the university's ecampus and set up your "payment profile" to pay using a credit card or e-check.

View our out-of-pocket page for more details or contact student accounts at 877-468-6268, ext. 3660 or if you need assistance.

Federal Student Aid (FSA):

View our FSA details page for eligibility and application information, or contact our FSA department at 877-468-6268 or

Top-Up (Montgomery GI Bill Only):

Top-Up is a program that allows GI Bill participants to use their benefits to supplement tuition and fees not covered by TA.

View our veterans benefits page for more details, or contact our veterans' benefits team at 877-468-6268, ext. 3620 or

Training Funds:

Contact your ESO or civilian training representative to find out if you are eligible for training funds that apply directly to courses related to your job.

The MyCAA scholarship program provides tuition assistance to eligible military spouses. Follow these steps to pay for your tuition here using MyCAA benefits:

  1. Visit the MyCAA portal to register for the program.
  2. Apply for admission and select MyCAA in the Affiliations and Memberships drop-down menu.
  3. Inform your admissions representative that you intend to use MyCAA.
  4. Register for the approved MyCAA courses.
  5. Select Employee Voucher as your method of payment.
  6. Enter the employer name and address: Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts | 2107 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 100 | Arlington, VA 22209
  7. Enter the EIN number: 11111111
  8. Request your Scholarship Education and Training Plan from
  9. Upload your approved plan into your MyCAA portal.
  10. Log into the MyCAA portal and print out a copy of your confirmed Financial Assistance (FA) award and send this to our TA office by faxing to 866-755-8763 or emailing
  • Submit required TA forms through your ESO for each course with a unique start date (note: use TA school code 3389A).
  • Please be sure you have signed your TA documents and included your student ID on the form for a timely response.
  • If your TA paperwork isn't received by the first week of classes, you'll need to pay for tuition via credit card or other means of out-of-pocket payment.
  • Send your paperwork to: (fax) 304-724-3781/toll-free 866-755-8763 or email: