Outstanding Campus Leader Award
The Outstanding Leader Award recognizes a leader who has contributed significantly to an organization, going above and beyond to engage members.
- Demonstrates well-rounded leadership excellence in the service to the co-curricular programs
- Exhibits a strong commitment to university development through impactful initiatives
- Must have completed all Campus Leadership program requirements
- Must be a student or alumnus in good standing with the University
Nominations will be accepted through February 1, 2021.
- Nominations may be made by faculty, staff, students, alumni, and those familiar with the nominee's leadership experience
- Self-nominations accepted
- Letters of recommendation, personal essay, and supplemental evidence (work samples, resume, etc.)
- Top candidates selected by the Office of Student and Alumni Affairs
- Final approval granted by University President
- Award recipients receive one night accommodations and individual travel expenses to attend Commencement
- Award recipients are recognized during Commencement weekend
- Award recipients receive a crystal trophy
- Award recipients are not required to attend Commencement to accept the award
Contact the University Awards Committee if you have questions.
Submit a Nomination