The Legacy Award recognizes an organization that has created & implemented a project that will continue with the chapter each year. The Legacy Project Award will be awarded to a chapter who has implemented & set a high standard for other organizations to follow.
- No violations found or pending review of the student organization policy, or reported by the national chapter in the past year
- Highest chapter standard distinction awarded for the award year
- Provides evidence of regular and sustained achievements or recognition that support the award description
- Demonstrates high-quality chapter activities aimed at engaging members
- Evidence of an active and engaged leadership board
- Recipient must be supported unanimously by the leadership team and advisors
The submission deadline is now closed. Please stay tuned in Fall 2022 for additional information.
- The University Awards Committee reviews submissions
- Top candidates are submitted to the Associate Provost of Student and Alumni Services for final review and approval
- There may be more than one award winner selected in a calendar year (based on the discretion of the review committee); however, if no qualified candidates are nominated, the award may not be given
- Award recipients are recognized during Commencement weekend
- Perpetual Plaque in University Archives
- Award recipients are not required to attend Commencement to accept the award
The submission deadline is now closed. Please stay tuned in Fall 2022 for additional information and contact the University Awards Committee if you have questions.