Excellence in Service Award
The Excellence in Service Award recognizes outstanding staff members of the APUS and APEI community for quality and dedicated work.
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide excellent service to students, alumni, faculty and staff; goes above and beyond university standards to be respectful and helpful and ensures that interactions with the above-mentioned parties are exceptional and problems are resolved
- Displays dedication to continuously improving customer satisfaction based on a commitment to learn from past experiences and feedback and to find creative and appropriate solutions to customer problems
- Promotes positive morale through a congenial, supportive attitude and by providing service to others; leads by example and demonstrates effective service interactions with all
- Demonstrates exceptional ability to foster collaboration, communication, and cooperation among colleagues and members of the campus community
- Demonstrates leadership in the university and related communities
Nominations may be made by faculty, staff, students, alumni, and those familiar with the nominee’s work.
Nominations will be accepted through February 1, 2021.
- The University Awards Committee reviews submissions
- Top candidates are submitted to the Office of the President for final review and approval
- There may be more than one award winner selected in a calendar year (based on the discretion of the review committee and the President's final approval); however, if no qualified candidates are nominated, the award may not be given
- Award recipients receive one night accommodations and individual travel expenses to attend Commencement
- Award recipients are recognized during Commencement weekend
- Award recipients receive a crystal trophy
- Award recipients are not required to attend Commencement to accept the award
Please contact the University Awards Committee for more information.
Submit a Nomination