Chapter Advisor of the Year Award
The Chapter Advisor of the Year Award is presented to an individual who sets a high standard and provides exemplary service to the organization and its leadership team.
- Chapter Advisor has been in place with the organization for at least six months
- Actively provides support and guidance to a student organization
- Sets high standards and provides exemplary service to the organization and its leadership team
- Actively engages in the organization and fosters relationships with the organization leaders and the Office of Student Affairs
Nominations will be accepted through February 1, 2021.
- The University Awards Committee reviews submissions
- Top candidates are submitted to the Assistant Provost, Student Services Administration for final review and approval
- The award may, but will not necessarily, be awarded annually
- Award recipients will be honored during Commencement weekend, and should we have an in-person celebration, one night accommodations and individual travel expenses to attend Commencement will be paid for by the University
- Award recipients receive a crystal trophy
- Award recipients are not required to attend Commencement to accept the award
Contact the University Awards Team if you have questions.
Submit a Nomination