Welcome to the APUS Help Center

What is a Yellow Ribbon School?

As a participating university in the Chapter 33 - Post-9/11 GI Bill®* Yellow Ribbon Program, we agree to make additional funds available for your education program without an additional charge to your GI Bill® entitlement.

You are encouraged to visit the VA Benefits website to determine if you are eligible for this benefit. Eligible students do not have to request this funding as it is automatically applied during course registration if you are paying for your course(s) with Chapter 33 - Post-9/11 GI Bill® funding.

*GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official website: http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.

Check Veteran Status On File

It is important that you designate yourself as a veteran when you complete the university's enrollment application. If you are a current student, we recommend that you check your Updating Contact Information on File with the University to be sure it shows your veteran status and to update if necessary.

For additional questions about using your VA Benefits here at the university, please email [email protected].