Skip Navigation
Welcome to the APUS Help Center

Managing Your BankMobile Account

The university works with a third-party service called BankMobile to issue Federal Student Aid (FSA) Credit Balance Refunds. You will receive a BankMobile personal access code in a green envelope via postal mail. Please check that your mailing address on file with the university is current and accurate.

When your personal access code arrives in the mail, visit the university’s refund selection site and select Get Started to activate your account. You have the choice of depositing funds into your own bank account or opening a BankMobile Vibe account in which case you'll receive a BankMobile debit card. If no selection is made, BankMobile will send you a paper check for any FSA credit balance. Your access code will expire after you select your preference for receiving credit balance refunds.

To sign up for text alerts with BankMobile, select the Refund tab, then Mobile Alerts from the menu. For refund status, click the Refunds tab and then select Refund Status & History.

BankMobile Website

The BankMobile website is safe and secure and the information requested is solely for identification purposes. View the BankMobile Privacy Policy for more information.

Government regulations require financial institutions like BankMobile to obtain, verify, and record the identity of their account holders. This means you’ll need to submit some form of government ID to BankMobile, either online or through the mail. Visit the BankMobile support center for more details.

If you misplace your card, contact BankMobile customer service directly at 877-327-9515 for assistance 7 days a week 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. ET. 

For additional assistance with financial aid credit balance refunds, contact the university’s financial aid office at or call 877-731-9218 (Mon – Fri 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sat – Sun 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET). View our institution's contract with BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, or visit the BankMobile website for general information.