Welcome to the APUS Help Center

Requesting a Pending Graduation Letter

If you need to verify your cleared graduation status due to an upcoming promotion board appearance, school admission, or other work-related circumstance, you may request a "pending graduation letter," as long as you have already submitted your graduation application.

A Letter of Pending Graduation is accepted for most employment and/or promotion board purposes as confirmation of an upcoming graduation.

To request this letter, log into the ecampus, and under the Student Services/Graduation menu, select the Pending Graduation Verification Request form.

A $5 processing fee is charged per request. You may use this same form to request completion of the Scheduled Graduation Form 1413 for the military.