Tracking Required Documentation
When applying to the university or requesting a transfer credit evaluation, you may be asked to submit documentation to complete the admissions process. Follow these steps to track which documents you have submitted and which are outstanding:
- Log into the ecampus using your username and password.
- Open the Academic Plan & Forms/My Status & Records menu and select Document Log to view your documents status.
Document Status Definitions
The Status column in the Document Log will be marked as follows:
- Required – we have not yet received the document
- Received – your document is logged into your record as shown on the date received column
- Waived – it has been decided that you do not need to provide the document
- Ordered – we have ordered the document on your behalf
- Student Action Needed – you are responsible for providing or ordering the document
Note: You will receive an email notification when a document has been received and logged in your student record.
Removing Documents from the Log
If you feel there is an error and wish to have a document removed from the log, please contact email@example.com.
Note that transcripts cannot be removed from your Document Log unless we receive official confirmation from the school in question that you never attended that school.