Welcome to the APUS Help Center

To request information on your student record, such as admission and readmission requirements and disenrollment, email [email protected].

To request updates to your personal record, including name, social security data, citizenship, etc., email [email protected] or fax 304-724-0908.

U.S College Transcripts: send official, sealed copies of any U.S. transcripts to:

ATTN: Document Services
303 W 3rd Ave.
Ranson, WV 25438

Official electronic transcripts can be submitted by the original granting institution to [email protected] if they are delivered via a secured website such as Scrip-Safe, Parchment Exchange, or AoW.

College Level testing: such as CLEP or DSST can be sent to [email protected]

Certificates can be sent to [email protected]

Email signed Transcript Release Authorization (TRA) forms (handwritten signature required) to [email protected] or fax 304-724-3788. Questions regarding TRA’s may also be directed to this email box. Note: You may also upload TRA forms through your ecampus.

Contacting the Document Services Department

Document Services is the department that collects, processes, and maintains documents and records for admission purposes. This office also oversees the policies and procedures related to all document services as stated by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

We are committed to safeguarding the integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality of the information included in your academic record.

For a timely response to your questions, please contact the appropriate departments below: