The Bachelor of Arts in Entrepreneurship offers you a practical, hands-on understanding of what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur in today’s competitive marketplace. You’ll learn about leveraging business opportunities into viable business entities as you study idea generation, marketing, management, operations, capital funding, and the legal aspects of beginning a new venture. This bachelor’s degree program is ideal if you plan to start your own venture, take over a family-owned company, or work within a startup organization.
In addition to the institutional and degree level learning objectives, graduates of this program are expected to achieve these learning outcomes:
- Establish entrepreneurial factors affecting the product and service environments.
- Identify theoretical techniques to analyze markets.
- Apply concepts of contract, tort, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), and property law to entrepreneurial business enterprises.
- Construct an entrepreneurial business strategy based on in-depth analysis of internal and external factors and competitive and environmental forces.
- Apply critical thinking and decision-making skills to develop alternatives and solve problems objectively.
- Analyze various methods necessary to grow an entrepreneurial venture through capital funding options.
- Recommend a strategic plan to support an entrepreneurial business that leverages its overall business strategy.
- Evaluate analytical skills necessary to operate a business efficiently and effectively that meet strategic planning and goals.
View learning outcomes assessment results.