Save @ APU
About This Program
Develop a solid foundation in the fundamentals of business today with an online business administration degree from American Public University (APU).
Our Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs-accredited BBA degree advances your knowledge in key business topics: management, international business, accounting, finance, marketing, ethics, law, operations, human resources, strategy, and globalization. Knowledge and skills are immediately applicable to professional settings. Through elective courses, you can explore nonprofit, hospitality, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
You will learn from faculty with real-world experience—some have held leadership roles with Fortune 500 companies. We designed our bachelor's degree in business administration in consultation with industry leaders to provide you with the latest and most career-relevant curriculum.
What You Will Do
- Apply basic accounting, financial management, and business strategy to improve business decision making
- Understand economic factors that impact markets by analyzing government, business, and consumer environments
- Develop effective organizational problem-solving approaches by applying best practices for operations management, human resources, and other roles
- Prepare a strategic plan, integrating all aspects of planning and marketing
- Learn how external and internal factors, as well as competition and environmental forces influence a business’s success or failure
Degree at a Glance
ACBSP® is a registered trademark of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Courses Start Monthly
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application. View steps to apply.
Technology fee: $65 per course | $0 for active-duty military, National Guard members, and Reservists.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an APU admissions representative at 877-755-2787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quality Education Should Be Affordable
So you can focus on the opportunities ahead, without the financial burden of more expensive schools who are not as invested in your success. Learn more about paying for school.
Maryland Residents learn more about costs, completion rates, median debt, and more.
*Cost Per Credit Hour
To minimize out-of-pocket costs, U.S. active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists receive a tuition grant that caps undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour. In addition, a university book grant provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for all undergraduates and military-tuition-grant-eligible master’s-level students.
See all military student benefits.