Most of our degree programs are open enrollment. However the following degree programs have additional requirements that must be met, prior to enrollment and first course registration:
- Accounting: Associate of Accounting
- Accounting: Masters of Accounting
- Business: Masters of Business Administration
- Education: Masters of Education in Teaching, Educational Leadership, School Counseling, Teaching Concentration in Elementary Education, Teaching Concentration in Secondary Social Studies, Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Preparation Certificate program and the K-12 Online Teaching Endorsement program.
- Information Technology: Masters of Information Technology, Graduate Certificates in Cybercrime, Digital Forensics, IT Project Management, Information Assurance, Information Systems Security
- Nursing: RN to Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Psychology: Masters of Psychology