Document Requirements and Submission Information
Review the list of required documents in your Document Log which can be viewed by clicking Document Log under the Academic Plan & Records dropdown at the top of your ecampus. Documents need to be uploaded to the student portal directly by the student with the exception of the official high school or GED Transcript which must be received directly from the granting institution. Students are responsible for ensuring the images are clear/legible color copies of the documentation. Documents are delivered to a secure box accessible only by appropriate staff. Please include your student ID number on all documents.
Student documents can be uploaded via https://mydocs.apus.edu
For official high school/GED transcript use only, the granting institution can fax official high school/GED transcripts to 703-652-2798 or 571-358-3099. We are unable to accept any other type of document via fax.
FAX #s: 703-652-2798 or 571-358-3099, ATTN: Record Verification. Please ensure the pages contain your student ID number.
Personal Identification-Valid State Issued ID
Please upload a copy of one of the following:
- Front and back legible colored copy of current/valid U.S. Driver’s license or state issued ID card (expired documentation will not be accepted). Documents with discrepancies will not be accepted.
- Current legible colored copy of U.S. issued passport. Documents with discrepancies will not be accepted.
Personal Identification-Address Verification
If the license or ID reflects the address as listed in the student record; the ID will also fulfill the address verification requirement.
If the license or ID does not reflect the address on record, you may acquire a new state issued ID and upload a legible color copy or you must provide a copy of additional documentation. Only the following documents are acceptable:
- Signed lease or mortgage contract showing your name and current address on record — you must send all the pages of the document including the signature page (We are unable to accept month to month leases)
- Voter registration card
- A bank statement with all pages and dated within the last 2 months showing your name and current address on record
- A copy of an utility bill(gas, water, cable, trash etc.) showing your name and address on record—must be current (within two months including all pages). We are unable to accept cell phone bills.
Personal Identification - SSN Card
Please upload a copy of the following:
- Legible color copy of social security card –the full name must match the name on your ID. Documents with discrepancies will not be accepted.
Official High School/GED Transcript
This document must be official and is only acceptable if received via mail or by fax directly from the granting institution (copies or faxes of the transcript or diploma/certificate sent by the student are not acceptable). Please request for an official high school or GED transcript to be mailed directly from the granting institution to our university:
ATTN: Secure Records
10110 Battleview Parkway, Suite 114
Manassas, VA 20109
FAX Number (acceptable only if sent directly by the granting institution):
703-652-2798 or 571-358-3099
QUESTIONS: You may contact us by email at email@example.com