Please be prepared to submit a legible copy of your valid government-issued photo ID (civilian students) or government issued JST or CCAF transcript (military students) upon request.
An APU admissions representative will contact you with further details about how to submit the required documentation after you complete the enrollment application.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an APU admissions representative at 877-777-9081 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public History Practicum Concentration
The public history concentration is only available if you choose practicum as your end-of-program option. This concentration examines community/local history, historic preservation, archives, historical archaeology, museum studies, business and policy history, and documentary editing and publishing, among other topics.
- HIST521 - Seminar in Public History
- HIST522 - Archives and Manuscript Management
- HIST523 - Theory and Practice of Oral History
- HIST634 - History, Theories, and Contemporary Issues in Historic Preservation
- HIST635 - Museum and Exhibition Culture
- HIST636 - History and Digital Preservation
Note: In order to select the public history concentration, you must select the practicum option when enrolling in this program.