A Student First Approach
At our university, students are priority one. We are committed to providing quality education, superior student resources, and affordable tuition. In fact, while post-secondary tuition has risen sharply nationwide, the university continues to offer affordable tuition without sacrificing academic quality. Tuition and costs are always transparent with no hidden charges.
- American Public University System ranks #27 on the U.S. News list of Best Online Programs — marking 3 straight years in the top 12%.1
- 190+ online programs
- 93% of employers would hire one of our graduates again2
- 95% of seniors say they would choose us again3
- 94% of seniors would recommend us to a friend or colleague4
- 85% of graduates report they're currently employed4
- Federal Student Aid and Armed Forces Tuition Assistance accepted
- Low tuition: among the 10 U.S. leading providers of online education, we are on average 20% lower for undergraduate and 33% lower for graduate students4
1 - Source: U.S. News & World Report, Best Online Bachelor's Programs, January 2015.
2 - Source: National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE), 2012.
3 - Source: American Public University System, Alumni Survey, January 2012- December 2012.
4 - Public in-state tuition information provided by the College Board 2013 Trends in College Pricing, National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) 2011 Digest of Education Statistics, and APUS estimates.
Program Completion Rates, Median Debt, and More
We want you to make an informed decision about the university that's right for you. For more about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information - visit www.apus.edu/disclosure.