Reverse Logistics Management
Master of Arts
Our Master of Arts in Reverse Logistics Management provides advanced level knowledge to a new generation of professionals in reverse logistics management, retail management, and engineering management in complex military or civilian business environments. In today’s competitive business climate, organizations are always under pressure to improve the visibility of product and cargo flows through an ever-widening and complex supply chain. This online master’s program provides you with a continuation of your study of reverse logistics in domestic and international transportation and logistics scenarios as you seek to advance to higher-level management positions.
This program has been designed in consultation with industry business leaders and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
The curriculum for this online master’s program is reviewed by an advisory council of industry experts for relevancy to today’s marketplace. Course topics include:
- Reverse logistics principles, issues, and best practices
- Reverse logistics networks and supply chains
- Advanced strategies for effective decision making
- Government rules, regulations, and policies
- Current research methods for reverse logistics management
- Global factors and technology in reverse logistics management
- Resource commitment and performance
- Recalls and returns management and network design
- Environmental considerations and hazardous materials handling
In addition to the institutional and degree level learning objectives, graduates of this program are expected to achieve these learning outcomes:
- Analyze and present the best practices of a reverse logistics operation.
- Classify and explain the differences between forward and reverse logistics.
- Compare and contrast different historical case studies of when a reverse logistics operation was a success and when it was a failure.
- Explain the military and commercial industry history of reverse logistics compared to its current uses.
- Conduct an informal survey of military or manufacturing or retail decision makers and explain how to appraise qualitative as well as quantitative data and reports in the use of reverse logistics processes.
- Differentiate the financial impact of reverse logistics from financial components within a business environment.
- Examine and compare how a real-world application of reverse logistics is improving logistics visibility in a military, manufacturing and retail environment.
- Design and write an implementation plan to use reverse technology processes and technology within a manufacturing, retail or military organization.
- All graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete our admission application. View steps to apply.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an admission representative at 877-777-9081 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Military-Affiliated Students* = $325/credit hour
All Other Students = $350/credit hour
*To help minimize out-of-pocket costs, we offer a tuition grant for U.S. active-duty servicemembers, Guard, Reserve, military spouses and dependents, and veterans. See all military-affiliated student benefits.
Paying for School
As an accredited university, we accept the following forms of financial aid and payments:
Ways to Save
Accelerate your degree completion by taking full advantage of our transfer credit options, including credit for your previous college courses, military service schools, American Council on Education (ACE) and College Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests, and prior learning experiences.
The university has educational partnerships with many employers and associations. Be sure to accurately enter your employer information when you complete our admissions application. Your employer might also offer a tuition reimbursement plan as one of your benefits.