Human Resource Management
The undergraduate certificate in Human Resource Management is a concentrated program that provides you with a basic understanding of employment relations, employee development, and other aspects of the human resources field.
The curriculum for this online undergraduate certificate is reviewed by an advisory council of industry experts for relevancy to today’s marketplace. Course topics include:
- Human resource concepts, skills, theories, and techniques
- Team dynamics, recruitment, and selection
- Compensation and benefit practices
- Human resource management information systems
- Privacy laws and effective interviewing
- Effective employee development and performance management
- Planning, organizing, and managing employees within an organization
This online certificate is intended for undergraduate students who wish to further their knowledge of human resource management without committing to a degree program.
In addition to the institutional and degree level learning objectives, graduates of this program are expected to achieve these learning outcomes:
- Identify and discuss various laws, rules, regulations, and policies affecting employees in today’s workplace.
- Distinguish and discuss various compensation packages and incentives used in recruiting employees for various positions in an organization.
- Assess leading trends and issues in the field of Human Resource Management.
- All undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- Undergraduate students with less than 9 transferable credit hours may be asked to complete our College Readiness Assessment to determine current math and writing skill levels.
- If you have previous college experience, you will be asked to submit your transcripts from previous schools where you earned academic credit.
- There is no fee to complete our admission application. View steps to apply.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an admission representative at 877-777-9081 or firstname.lastname@example.org.