Dr. Chad Patrizi
Welcome to the School of Business
Our mission is to prepare students to be principled leaders in the global business community through a flexible learning environment that leverages technology and best practices focused on the practical application of knowledge. We have developed a well-rounded, ACBSP-accredited curriculum that examines theoretical aspects of business and economics in a global context. Our programs are taught by real-world practitioners and scholars who provide an enhanced and engaging learning journey, and our number-one priority is your success.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Stay current with what’s happening in your world. From homeland security to law enforcement, sports and healthcare, learning, and career advancement — our blogs connect you with engaging topics from the experts at APU.
View newsletters and sign up.
All times are Eastern Time (ET). Select a calendar event to view more details.
Clubs & Organizations
- American Advertising Federation
- American Society of Transportation of & Logistics
- Association of Latino Professionals in America
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Delta Mu Delta Honor Society (Business)
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Intercollegiate Studies Institute
- Mu Kappa Tau Honor Society (Marketing)
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society (Management)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Student Veterans of America