Dr. Chad Patrizi
Welcome to the School of Business
Our mission is to prepare students to be principled leaders in the global business community through a flexible learning environment that leverages technology and best practices focused on the practical application of knowledge. We have developed a well-rounded, ACBSP-accredited curriculum that examines theoretical aspects of business and economics in a global context. Our programs are taught by real-world practitioners and scholars who provide an enhanced and engaging learning journey, and our number-one priority is your success.
Subscribe to Our Blogsite Newsletters
Stay current with what’s happening in your world. From homeland security to law enforcement, sports and healthcare, learning, and career advancement — our blogs connect you with engaging topics from the experts at APU.
View newsletters and sign up.
New Concentrations Offered
We recently added new concentrations for retail, sports fitness, and food and beverage to our entrepreneurship programs. Check them out:
Save the Date for Commencement
Commencement 2016 will be held on June 18 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center.
View the commencement website for more details.
Clubs & Organizations
- American Advertising Federation
- American Society of Transportation of & Logistics
- Association of Latino Professionals in America
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Delta Mu Delta Honor Society (Business)
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Intercollegiate Studies Institute
- Mu Kappa Tau Honor Society (Marketing)
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society (Management)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Student Veterans of America