Dr. Chad Patrizi
Welcome to the School of Business
Our mission is to prepare students to be principled leaders in the global business community through a flexible learning environment that leverages technology and best practices focused on the practical application of knowledge. We have developed a well-rounded, ACBSP-accredited curriculum that examines theoretical aspects of business and economics in a global context. Our programs are taught by real-world practitioners and scholars who provide an enhanced and engaging learning journey, and our number-one priority is your success.
National Security Virtual Career Fair (VCF)
Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
If you have experience or education in homeland security, intelligence, cybersecurity, international relations, or other related fields, you will have an opportunity to meet with employers from the national security industry during this VCF. Don't miss this opportunity if you are seeking employment with government agencies or defense contractors.
Register to attend or view more details.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Stay current with what’s happening in your world. From homeland security to law enforcement, sports and healthcare, learning, and career advancement — our blogs connect you with engaging topics from the experts at APU.
View newsletters and sign up.
All times are Eastern Time (ET). Select a calendar event to view more details.
Clubs & Organizations
- American Advertising Federation
- American Society of Transportation of & Logistics
- Association of Latino Professionals in America
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Delta Mu Delta Honor Society (Business)
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Intercollegiate Studies Institute
- Mu Kappa Tau Honor Society (Marketing)
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society (Management)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Student Veterans of America