Preliminary Transfer Credit Review
Wondering how many transfer credits you’re eligible to receive at APU? We can answer that question by providing you with a preliminary transfer credit review. There’s no charge and you don’t have to apply to the university to request the review.
The service is available for prospective students or for current students who wish to register for a course where a prerequisite might be preventing them from registration.
Requesting a Preliminary Review
- Contact an admissions representative to request the review.
- Submit a preliminary transfer credit review disclaimer.
- Provide unofficial copies of your academic transcripts, military transcripts, or credit by exam scores. Please note that individual certificates (military or civilian) will NOT be reviewed as part of the preliminary review.
- If you are seeking a review of previous coursework to fulfill a prerequisite requirement, please provide:
- Course name and number
- Course description
- Unit of measure from sending institution (i.e. semester or quarter hours)
The review will begin once all documents have been received by the transfer credit department. Please allow 2-3 business days for the review. Results will be emailed to you from email@example.com.
Note: You are not eligible for a preliminary review if you:
- Already submitted an the official Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) form (unless seeking transfer credit for a prerequisite).
- Had a previous preliminary review completed that was not used for prerequisite requirements.
For questions regarding preliminary reviews, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For general transfer credit questions, please contact email@example.com.