Course Code: MGMT696 Course ID: 4939 Credit Hours: 3 Level: Graduate
This MGMT696, M.A. in Management Capstone: Portfolio, course is the final course in the Master’s Program. This course will prepare graduate student to reflect on their graduate experience by compiling and revising artifacts from previous courses in the program into an organize e-portfolio. The e-portfolio will reflect the student’s educational growth from entry in the graduate program. In addition, the graduate student will develop the skills necessary to successfully transition to and navigate post-graduate life as well as understand the civic and social responsibilities of being educated citizens. Finally, students will be given the resources to connect with APU/AMU in an ongoing relationship.
|Registration Dates||Course Dates||Session||Weeks|
|11/30/20 - 04/30/21||05/03/21 - 06/27/21||Spring 2021 Session I||8 Week session|
|12/28/20 - 06/04/21||06/07/21 - 08/01/21||Spring 2021 Session D||8 Week session|
|01/25/21 - 07/02/21||07/05/21 - 08/29/21||Summer 2021 Session B||8 Week session|
|02/22/21 - 07/30/21||08/02/21 - 09/26/21||Summer 2021 Session I||8 Week session|
|03/29/21 - 09/03/21||09/06/21 - 10/31/21||Summer 2021 Session D||8 Week session|
|04/26/21 - 10/01/21||10/04/21 - 11/28/21||Fall 2021 Session B||8 Week session|
- Create an ePortfolio with artifacts mapped and linked to program learning objectives for the M.A. in Management program.
- Organize a significant collection of artifacts in the ePortfolio including projects, papers, and other relevant examples of work completed each course required to satisfy meeting the program requirements.
- Write a career development plan describing your 3, 5, and 7 year career objectives.
- Prepare a reflection PowerPoint presentation to tell the story of professional growth attained during the program.
- Review a peer's ePortfolio by providing constructive feedback using the ePortfolio rubric.
|Book Title:||No text books required. Students may use learning materials, and text books from previous management courses as references.|
|Author:||No Author Specified|
Not current for future courses.