Please join the forums each week. Replies must be posted in the week due and replies after the end of each week will not be graded. The Forums are for student interaction and input should be submitted before the week ends in order to fully participate in the discussions. Students should demonstrate their own knowledge in the forums and avoid copying and pasting from websites.
• Post the initial response to each forum by 11:55pm, ET, Wednesday.
• Initial responses should be no less than 300 words and contains two references.
Initial responses are to be original in content and demonstrate a thorough analysis of the topic.
• Reply to at least 2 of your classmates in each forum by 11:55pm, ET, Sunday.
• Replies to classmates should be no less than 200 words.
• Responses to classmates are significant to advance the forum.
• All forums can be accessed in the Forums section of the course.
Homework (End-of-Chapter Reviews)
Each week you will complete end-of-chapter reviews that challenge you to further explore key topics related to the course objectives. Detailed instructions and submission guidelines for these activities are found within the Assignments area of the course. Your work will be evaluated using a standard grading rubric.
End-of-Chapter Reviews Grading Rubric
During Weeks 3 and 6 you will complete assignments that require use of the NeehrPerfect Practice EHR Software program. Details and submission guidelines for each of these can be found within the Assignments area of the course.