Course Code: ENTR630 Course ID: 4582 Credit Hours: 3 Level: Graduate
This course examines the marketing process and components of a successful marketing strategy for starting and growing a successful entrepreneurial venture. Students learn about the evolving practice of marketing and the potential for entrepreneurial thinking. Focal points range from issues with conventional marketing paradigms to the development of marketing strategy in the digital age.
|Registration Dates||Course Dates||Session||Weeks|
|01/25/21 - 07/02/21||07/05/21 - 08/29/21||Summer 2021 Session B||8 Week session|
- Determine your target market and market segmentation.
- Distinguish between traditional and entrepreneurial marketing paradigms.
- Use trends in marketing that can be leveraged by entrepreneurs.
- Evaluate the application of relationship marketing.
- Develop a marketing budget for your venture.
- Prioritize the marketing strategies to meet the goals of your venture.
- Create a marketing plan for your venture.
|Week 1 - Forum||3.33 %|
|Week 3 - Forum||3.33 %|
|Week 2 - Forum||3.33 %|
|Week 4 - Forum||3.33 %|
|Week 5 - Forum||3.33 %|
|Week 6 - Forum||3.33 %|
|Week 7 - Forum||3.33 %|
|Week 8 - Forum||3.33 %|
|Marketing Plan||35.00 %|
|Week 7 Assignment - Marketing Plan||35.00 %|
|Week 1 Assignment - Marketing Opportunity||5.00 %|
|Week 2 Assignment - Finding Your Go-To-Market Strategy (GTM)||5.00 %|
|Week 3 Assignment - Designing Your Value Proposition||5.00 %|
|Week 4 Assignment - Segmenting Consumer Markets||5.00 %|
|Week 5 Assignment - Competitor Pricing||5.00 %|
|Week 6 Assignment - Promotional Objectives||5.00 %|
|Week 8 - Create a Pricing Strategy to Enter Your Market||5.00 %|
|Book Title:||Various resources from the APUS Library & the Open Web are used. Please visit http://apus.libguides.com/er.php to locate the course eReserve.*|
Not current for future courses.