Course Code: ENTR510 Course ID: 4823 Credit Hours: 3 Level: Graduate
The Accelerator is a dynamic learning and business development experience, unlike any class you will have had before. You start with your own creative ideas and, through the rigorous lean startup protocol, strive to determine the exact business model by which to launch and go to scale. The Accelerator model is based on lean startup and customer development principles (i.e., innovative business models, scientific approach, hypothesis testing, rapid iteration, minimum viable product, problem-solution fit, and customer discovery).
|Registration Dates||Course Dates||Session||Weeks|
|01/25/21 - 07/02/21||07/05/21 - 08/29/21||Summer 2021 Session B||8 Week session|
|04/26/21 - 10/01/21||10/04/21 - 11/28/21||Fall 2021 Session B||8 Week session|
- Evaluate a current business model using business model generation principles.
- Assess problems to get to the root cause of an issue.
- Test your idea by interviewing others.
- Develop personal capacity for generating ideas; broadening individual perceptions of market opportunities; and increasing personal confidence in personal entrepreneurial initiatives.
- Evaluate the environment in which your business operates.
- Use key tools to describe, improve, and/or invent business models.
|Forum - Introduction||3.33 %|
|Forum - Week 1||3.33 %|
|Forum - Week 2||3.33 %|
|Forum - Week 3||3.33 %|
|Forum - Week 4||3.33 %|
|Forum - Week 5||3.33 %|
|Forum - Week 6||3.33 %|
|Forum - Week 7||3.33 %|
|Forum - Week 8||3.33 %|
|Assignment 3 â?? Interview a Startup Entrepreneur||10.00 %|
|Assignment 4 â?? Customer Insight||10.00 %|
|Assignment 5 â?? Experiment OneSheet||10.00 %|
|Assignment 6 â?? Business Model Evaluation||10.00 %|
|Summative Project||30.00 %|
|Assignment 8 â?? Summative||30.00 %|
|Book Title:||Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers - eBook available in the APUS Online Library|
|Author:||Osterwalder, A. and Pigneur, Y.|
|Book Title:||All In Startup: Launching a New Idea When Everything Is on the Line- eBook available in the APUS Online Library|
|Book Title:||Various resources from the APUS Library & the Open Web are used. Please visit http://apus.libguides.com/er.php to locate the course eReserve.*|
Not current for future courses.