Course Code: ENTR498 Course ID: 4839 Credit Hours: 3 Level: Undergraduate
The Entrepreneurship Capstone Project synthesizes the prerequisite core and elective Entrepreneurship Courses allowing the student to implement the planning document that has been created throughout the program for their venture. The course includes presenting a pitch for the student’s venture. (Prerequisite: Senior Standing and completion of all core and major courses prior to enrollment)
|Registration Dates||Course Dates||Session||Weeks|
|01/25/21 - 07/02/21||07/05/21 - 08/29/21||Summer 2021 Session B||8 Week session|
|03/29/21 - 09/03/21||09/06/21 - 10/31/21||Summer 2021 Session D||8 Week session|
- Illustrate the opportunity for your venture.
- Sketch a strategy to launch your venture for success.
- Present a pitch for your venture.
- Construct the funding strategy appropriate for your venture.
- Evaluate your marketing strategy to include advertising, social media, etc.
- Develop your final business plan.
- Justify the decisions made for your venture.
|Forum - Week 1 Intro||3.33 %|
|Forum Week 1||3.33 %|
|Forum Week 2||3.33 %|
|Forum Week 3||3.33 %|
|Forum Week 4||3.33 %|
|Forum Week 5||3.33 %|
|Forum Week 6||3.33 %|
|Forum Week 7||3.33 %|
|Forum Week 8||3.33 %|
|Week 1 - Your Venture||5.00 %|
|Week 2 Competitive Analysis||5.00 %|
|Week 3 - Funding Plan||5.00 %|
|Week 4 Marketing Budget||5.00 %|
|Week 5 - Marketing Plan||5.00 %|
|Week 7 - Your Pitch||5.00 %|
|Capstone Project||40.00 %|
|Week 6 - Business Plan||40.00 %|
|Forum Week 5||0.00 %|
|Forum Week 6||0.00 %|
|Forum Week 7||0.00 %|
|Book Title:||Various resources from the APUS Library & the Open Web are used. Please visit http://apus.libguides.com/er.php to locate the course eReserve.*|
Not current for future courses.