Save @ APU
About This Program
The mobile computing world continues to expand, and mobile websites and mobile apps will continue to rise in popularity. The undergraduate certificate in mobile computing from American Public University (APU) offers a useful education in mobile computing basics, including website and application design, development, testing, and implementation.
You’ll also learn best practices and procedures for utilizing the iterative process and deploying mobile applications in Apple iOS and Android platform environments and mobile devices.
Through your online mobile computing classes, you’ll explore the rapid evolution of mobile computing and the impact mobile technology has in advancing systems, communications, and societies worldwide. You’ll add to your expertise with programming languages and object-oriented programming languages.
What You Will Do
- Understand the benefits of designing and developing mobile application software to support mobile computing devices
- Grow your familiarity with the social and economic influences of mobile computing
- Understand the guidelines and techniques of mobile application design, development, and deployment
- Discover how to analyze, design, develop, write, test, and deploy mobile applications into a target platform environment
Degree at a Glance
Courses Start Monthly
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e., GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application. View steps to apply.
Technology fee: $65 per course | $0 for active-duty military, National Guard members, and Reservists.
Selecting the right program to meet your educational goals is a key step in ensuring a successful outcome. If you are unsure of which program to choose, or need more information, please contact an APU admissions representative at 877-755-2787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quality Education Should Be Affordable
So you can focus on the opportunities ahead, without the financial burden of more expensive schools who are not as invested in your success. Learn more about paying for school.
Department of Education and State Disclosures
*Cost Per Credit Hour
To minimize out-of-pocket costs, U.S. active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists receive a tuition grant that caps undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour. In addition, a university book grant provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for all undergraduates and military-tuition-grant-eligible master’s-level students.
See all military student benefits.