Scholarship America and APU support your success through education.
Helping you reach your goals is our shared priority.
Scholarship America and American Public University (APU) are working together to offer you flexible and affordable online courses, certificates and degree programs. Whether you are responsible for accounting, healthcare, information technology, marketing, business, management, transportation and logistics, or other solutions, we are here to provide you with an affordable and career-relevant education that helps meet your needs and professional development goals.
- Business Administration: A.A., BBA, MBA
- Criminal Justice: B.A., B.S., M.A., Certificate
- Cybersecurity: B.S., M.S.
- Early Childhood Care & Education: A.A.
- Intelligence Studies: B.A., M.A., Certificate
- Management: A.A., B.A., M.A.
- Public Health: A.S., B.S., MPH
- 5% tuition grant.
- Book grant: textbooks and/or ebooks are provided at no charge to students earning undergraduate academic credit.
- Access to a dedicated strategic partnership admissions team.
Note: Benefits are available to all Scholarship America client-employees and family members. Grants cannot be applied retroactively.
How to Qualify for Benefits
Future students: Enter the name of your actual employer when you complete the admissions application. If your employer name is not present (because it isn't a tuition assistance client) enter Scholarship America-Scholarship Client as your employer.
Current students: Confirm that your actual employer is listed as the employer on record with the university. If your employer isn’t a tuition assistance client, select Scholarship America-Scholarship Client under the employer field in your student profile in the ecampus. Learn how.
IT'S EASY TO APPLY. GET STARTED NOW.
Your Cost (with partner benefits)
Per Credit Hour:
- Undergraduate: $270.75
- Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $351.50
- Military Undergraduate: $250*
- Military Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $250*
*To minimize out-of-pocket costs, active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists receive a tuition grant that caps undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour. In addition, a master's-level book grant provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for master’s-level courses to active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists.
Annual Tuition & Fees
*Annual estimates are based on published tuition and technology fees assuming 30 undergraduate or 18 graduate-level semester credit hours.Technology fees are $50 per course and are covered by grants for U.S. active-duty military service members, and for National Guard and Reserve personnel when using military tuition assistance.
View all tuition details.
Watch and Learn More
Welcome to APU | We're Here to Help!