Retail Learning Institute (IGA’s Coca-Cola Institute) and APU support your success through education.
Educational Benefits Only for Our Partners.
Retail Learning Institute (IGA's Coca-Cola Institute) American Public University (APU) work together to provide you with affordable, career-relevant training and educational opportunities to help meet your professional development goals.
APU courses are taught online in an asynchronous format, so you can learn on your schedule.
- Business Administration: A.A., BBA, MBA
- Hospitality Management: B.A.
- Information Technology: B.S., M.S.
- Marketing: B.A.
- Management: A.A., B.A., M.A.
- Retail Management: A.A., B.A., Certificate
- Security Management: B.A., M.A., Certificates: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Transportation & Logistics Management: B.A., M.A.
- 5% tuition grant
- Book grant: textbooks and/or ebooks are provided at no charge to students earning undergraduate academic credit.
- Professionals who have completed all of the identified RLi courses are eligible for 3 undergraduate-level elective semester hours of transfer credit toward any applicable undergraduate degree program. Programs that include general elective requirements include but are not limited to Associate of Arts in General Studies, Associate of Applied Science in Technical Management, Associate of Arts in Communication, Bachelor of Arts in Retail Management, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Arts in Security Management, Bachelor of Arts in Transportation and Logistics Management. Learn more about eligibility and the detailed process for using this benefit.
Note: Grants cannot be applied retroactively.
How to Qualify for Benefits
Future students: Select Retail Learning Institute in the Membership/Association menu when you complete our admissions application.
Current students: Confirm that Retail Learning Institute is listed under the Membership/Association category in your university records. Learn how.
IT'S EASY TO APPLY. GET STARTED NOW.
Your Cost (with partner benefits)
Per Credit Hour:
- Undergraduate: $270.75
- Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $351.50
- Military Undergraduate: $250*
- Military Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $250*
*To minimize out-of-pocket costs, active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists receive a tuition grant that caps undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour. In addition, a university book grant provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for all undergraduate and doctoral students and all military-tuition-grant-eligible master’s-level students.
Watch and Learn More
Welcome to APU | We're Here to Help!