National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association and APU support your success through education.
Helping you reach your goals is our shared priority.
American Public University (APU) and the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (NIAAA) are working together to provide courses that directly apply towards the NIAAA Registered Athletic Administrator or the NIAAA Certified Athletic Administrator certifications.
The following (APU) courses cover content and materials for the NIAAA Leadership Training Courses (LTC):
(APU) SPMT603 - High School Athletic Administration includes:
- LTC 501-Athletic Administration: Guiding Foundations and Philosophies
- LTC 502-Athletic Administration: Strategies for Organization Management
- LTC 503-Athletic Administration: Enhancing Organization Management
(APU) SPMT650 - Legal Issues in High School Athletic Administration includes:
- LTC 504-Athletic Administration: Legal Issues I (Risk Management)
- LTC 506-Athletic Administration: Legal Issues II (Title IX, Sexual Harassment)
Note: (APU) SPMT603 began offering NIAAA LTC courses in January, 2014, and SPMT650 began offering NIAAA LTC courses in September, 2014. Courses completed prior to these dates do not meet NIAAA certification requirements.
Per Credit Hour:
- Undergraduate: $285
- Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $370
- Military Undergraduate: $250*
- Military Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $250*
*To minimize out-of-pocket costs, active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists receive a tuition grant that caps undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour. In addition, a master's-level book grant provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for master’s-level courses to active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists.
Annual Tuition & Fees
*Annual estimates are based on published tuition and technology fees assuming 30 undergraduate or 18 graduate-level semester credit hours.Technology fees are $50 per course and are covered by grants for U.S. active-duty military service members, and for National Guard and Reserve personnel when using military tuition assistance.
View all tuition details.
Watch and Learn More
Welcome to APU | We're Here to Help!