Loss Prevention Foundation and APU support your success through education.
Educational Benefits Only for Our Partners.
The Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF) and American Public University (APU) are working together to offer you flexible and affordable online courses, certificates, and degree programs. Whether you work as a loss prevention agent, retail asset protection manager, or aspire to enter or understand the retail loss prevention field, this partnership provides access to quality education designed to help you meet your professional goals.
To help you with your efforts, we have evaluated the LPQ and LPC Certifications for potential transfer credit to our university. We also have a Loss Prevention Management Concentration as part of the B.A. In Security Management.
- Business Administration: A.A., BBA, MBA
- Business Essentials for the Security Executive: Certificate
- Criminal Justice: A.A., B.S., B.A., M.A., Certificate
- Cybersecurity: B.S., M.S., Certificate
- Information Systems Security: B.S. Certificate: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Retail Management: A.A., B.A., Certificate
- Security Management: B.A., M.A., Certificate: Undergraduate, Graduate
- 5% tuition grant
- Book grant: textbooks and/or ebooks are provided at no charge to students earning undergraduate academic credit.
- LPQ and LPC Certifications may provide transfer credit.
How to Qualify for Benefits
Future students: Select Loss Prevention Foundation in the Membership/Association menu when you complete our admissions application.
Current students: Confirm that Loss Prevention Foundation is listed under the Membership/Association category in your university records. Learn how.
IT'S EASY TO APPLY. GET STARTED NOW.
Your Cost (with partner benefits)
Per Credit Hour:
- Undergraduate: $270.75
- Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $351.50
- Military Undergraduate: $250*
- Military Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $250*
*To minimize out-of-pocket costs, active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists receive a tuition grant that caps undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour. In addition, a university book grant provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for all undergraduate and doctoral students and all military-tuition-grant-eligible master’s-level students.
Watch and Learn More
Welcome to APU | We're Here to Help!