International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. and APU support your success through education.
Helping you reach your goal is our shared priority.
International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. and American Public University (APU) are working together to offer you flexible and affordable online courses, certificates and degree programs that support your development needs for a successful career. Whether you are responsible for solutions in management, business, management, hospitality management, restaurant operations, IT, supply chain, or entrepreneurship, we're here to provide you with an affordable, career-relevant education that helps meet your professional development goals.
- Business Administration: A.A., BBA, MBA
- Criminal Justice: B.A., B.S., M.A., Certificate
- Cybersecurity: B.S., M.S.
- Early Childhood Care & Education: A.A.
- Intelligence Studies: B.A., M.A., Certificate
- Management: A.A., B.A., M.A.
- Public Health: A.S., B.S., MPH
- 5% tuition grant
- Book grant: textbooks and/or ebooks are provided at no charge to students earning undergraduate academic credit.
- Note: Grants cannot be applied retroactively.(Benefits are for ISTS tuition assistance clients only, not family members).
How to Qualify for Benefits
Future students: Enter the name of your actual employer when you complete the admissions application. If your employer name is not present (because it isn't a tuition assistance client) enter International Scholarship and Tuition Services (ISTS) as your employer.
Current students: Confirm that your actual employer is listed as the employer on record with the university, or if your employer isn’t a tuition assistance client confirm that International Scholarship and Tuition Services (ISTS) is listed under the employer field in your university records.IT'S EASY TO APPLY. GET STARTED NOW.
Your Cost (with partner benefits)
Per Credit Hour:
- Undergraduate: $270.75
- Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $351.50
- Military Undergraduate: $250*
- Military Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $250*
*To minimize out-of-pocket costs, active-duty servicemembers, their spouse/dependents, National Guard members, and Reservists receive a tuition grant that caps undergraduate, master's degree, and graduate certificate tuition at $250/credit hour. In addition, a university book grant provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for all undergraduate and doctoral students and all military-tuition-grant-eligible master’s-level students.
Watch and Learn More
Welcome to APU | We're Here to Help!