Helping you reach your goals is our shared priority.
The Academy of Board Certified Environmental Professionals (ABCEP) and American Public University (APU) are working together to offer you flexible and affordable online courses, certificates and degree programs. As part of the accredited American Public University System, APU brings you career-relevant education that helps meet your professional development goals.
- Environmental Policy & Management: M.S.
- Environmental Hazard Mitigation and Restoration: Certificate
- Environmental Planning and Design: Certificate
- Environmental Risk Assessment: Certificate
- Environmental Sustainability: Certificate
- Fish and Wildlife Management: Certificate
- Global Environmental Management: Certificate
Find Additional Programs
Benefits for ABCEP Members in Good Standing
- Earn up to 6 APU graduate-level credit hours toward an Environmental Policy and Management master's degree (or toward elective courses if pursuing a different program) if you are currently certified by CEP in one of their six functional areas.
- Apply APU credits earned toward CEP maintenance requirements as continuing professional development credits.
How to Qualify for Benefits
CEP certifications must be current and membership must be active to earn American Public University credits. You must provide a current ABCEP "good standing" letter.
Future students: Select the Academy of Board Certified Environmental Professionals as your membership or affiliation when you complete our admissions application.
Current students: Confirm that the Academy of Board Certified Environmental Professionals is selected under the Membership/Association category in your university records. Learn how.
Per Credit Hour:
- Undergraduate: $285
- Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $370
- Military Undergraduate: $250*
- Military Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate: $250*
*To minimize out-of-pocket costs, active-duty servicemembers, National Guard members, Reservists, and military spouses/dependents receive a tuition grant that covers undergraduate and master's-level tuition above the military TA cap of $250/credit hour. In addition, the University provides no-cost textbooks and ebooks for all undergraduate, doctoral, and military-tuition-grant-eligible master’s-level students.