Tuition & Fees
Tuition Rates Per Credit Hour
- Undergrad: $270 | $250 with military grant
- Graduate: $350 | $325 with military grant
- Audit: $100
Tuition Grant for Military-Affiliated Students
To minimize out-of-pocket costs for servicemembers, we offer our military-affiliated students a tuition grant that caps undergraduate tuition at $250/credit hour (military TA limit) and graduate tuition at $325/credit hour. This grant is for U.S. active-duty servicemembers, Guard, Reserve, military spouses and dependents, and veterans. View more military-affiliated student benefits.
Annual Tuition & Fees*
*Annual estimates are based on published tuition and technology fees assuming 30 undergraduate or 18 graduate-level semester credit hours.Technology fees are $50 per course and are covered by grants for U.S. active-duty military service members, and for Guard and Reserve personnel when using military tuition assistance.
Book Grant Savings: Ebooks are provided at no cost for students enrolled in undergraduate courses for credit. The undergraduate book grant is estimated to save $250 per academic semester if you are registered as a full-time student.
- Admission and registration: $0
- Technology (per course): $50
- Learning Tracks COLL099 or COLL599: $50
- Late registration: $50
- Certificate completion: $25
- Graduate comprehensive exam: $250
- Graduation (for most degrees): $100
- Transcripts (per copy):
- Official electronic: $10
- Official paper: $20
- Unofficial electronic: $5
Technology fees are covered by grants for U.S. active-duty military service members, and for Guard and Reserve personnel when using military tuition assistance.
Note: Fees may vary by academic program. For example, ENGR and ELEN courses incur a $100 technology fee. Please view your program of interest for exact fees.
Refunds & Withdrawals
If you withdraw from or drop a course, your account may be credited based on the guidelines listed below.
8 Week Course Withdrawal Refund Schedule
- Before or during week 1: 100% refund
- During week 2: 75%
- During weeks 3 and 4: 50%
- During weeks 5 through 8: No refund
16 Week Course Withdrawal Refund Schedule
- Before or during week 1 or 2: 100% refund
- During weeks 3 and 4: 75%
- During week 5 through 8: 50%
- During weeks 9 through 16: No refund
Course withdrawals could impact your eligibility for some financial aid, so it is important to look into that prior to making a decision.
Paying for School
Our competitive tuition rates make earning your degree here not only a smart investment in your future, but a responsible financial decision. Here’s some help with how you can fund your college education and potentially save on total costs.