- Once approved, your Federal Financial Aid package is awarded based on an academic year, paid in two disbursements, once each semester
- Once the financial aid package is approved and accepted by you, you will be given access to the classroom. (Classrooms do not open until the first day of class)
- Loan disbursements will not be released until class attendance has been confirmed
- You must log into all of your course classrooms during your first week of class
- Disbursements will occur approximately 30 days after the semester starts
- If you are packaged for a single semester loan period, the first half of your loan disbursement will occur approximately 30 days after the semester starts. The second half of your disbursement will occur after the midpoint of your semester has been completed. This will be approximately 60 days after the semester starts.
- Excess loan funds will be processed as directed by the student within the Credit Balance Form within 14 days of receipt by the University
- Students may elect to have the Finance Department hold their credit balance for them as long as the student provides a written statement
- Once federal funds have been disbursed, students will receive a disbursement notice via e-mail from the University’s Financial Aid Office.
Need Help with Financial / Tuition Assistance?
- Watch brief videos
with answers to many of your financial assistance questions on Financial Aid TV
- Attend an online Financial Aid Orientation session with the experts
- For additional assistance, contact our Financial Aid Help Desk: 877-372-3535 | Send an e-mail